Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New sim only

Hi all I ordered a sim only last Saturday 15 a month unlimited calls and txt 5gb data 12 month sim only I still not received sim and it's been over a week didn't get email nothing only text saying you'll get sim in 1 to 3 days tried live chat they we...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bogus e mail

Hi 02 I received an e mail today that seemed to be from 02 advising my bill this month was £249. I checked on line and my account shows some £40. The e mail was nt asking for payment as far a s I could see is this a common scam that I m not aware of ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Separate contracts

Hi, I currently have a iPhone 6s on contract through my ex partner, but recently took out a contract for an iPad Air 2 in my own name but both contracts have my phone number and email address on, when I go onto my o2 to check my data allowance it wil...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone

I am wanting to order a phone but It is telling me choose a tariff and I'm currently on a contract. What shall I do? Go into store?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile Wi Fi

HiI want to top-up my O2 4G mobile WiFi. Every time I open up 'sign in to O2' it automatically opens my mobile phone account.How do I open up another page to enter the mobile WiFi number?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling Account early - no charges.

Hi, Looking for for some advice please. My telephone bank account was hacked by a fraudster and a significant amount of money cleaned out. The fraud team there listened to the calls and based on the conversations recorded believe that my o2 account '...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phoning spain

Hi my mother lives in Spain and we both have iPhone contracts with 02 in the U.K., so I was wondering if we were to call or text each other would it cost either of us to call and to receive calls, text and receive textsLooking forward to your helpThx

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to share data

Help! My wife's phone is visible on my O2 and O2 set it up so in theory we're on the same account. My phone is set to share data but I can't share it. When I've spoken to O2 customer services, they say my wife's phone is a different account and nothi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top Up Mobile Broadband Device

Having trouble topping up my HUAWEI Pocket - how do I do this - My o2 account keeps taking me around ibn circles

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos