Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Credit Check System Left Me Phoneless

So I recently took out a contract (12 Days ago) for a Oneplus 3t in store and everything went well and I got the contract, then Oneplus decided to make a more beautiful colour of the phone which came in a 'Midnight Black' I was advised that the only ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account in error, uanble to get O2 to correct

My account is in error, it is saying I have an outstanding balance of £32+, I have since had mu 10th contact wit various O2 staff on live chat on Cust Support 202 and via a complaint procedure. Just 3 hours ago I was assured by the last person on the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Navigating to download bill screen

In trying to answer another query (the Vat invoice thread) I checked for a how-to guide to get to where you download the bills from. While there are a number of instructions, there isn't actually a detailed guide (including pictures!) that shows how ...

sign in.jpg landing page.jpg my device.jpg allowances top.jpg
gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 18 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Simswap help

I did a simswap to transfer my pay as you go number onto my new pay monthly sim. After 24hours after the confirmation text i went to live chat to ask if there was a problem. The helper said they had created a query and it would be fixed within 4 hour...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Allowance!

Why doesn't my data allowance roll over from each month ? I pay for it. So what you O2 takes back of unused data each month, I think O2 owes me ?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG Data sim

I bought a 12Gb data sim to use with mi-fi in Cyprus (Europe) but did not work. Does anybody why?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos