Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Travel opt out

For a pay as you go bundle what is the free bolt on "travel opt out" give me. What am I actually opting out of and does this bolt on have any affect on me using this service in Europe understanding that my use in Europe (and cost) is identical to my ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! paid wrong account

I made a payment using a swipe card that was the wrong one from an old account Where can i contact to get this changed and the money credited to the correct account /number Any ideas who to contcat by E mail there is no help in the suggestions or any...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 paymonthly bill as one figure

Hi Does anyone know where you can see your o2 pay montly bill as 1 figure.In bills I can see the airtime bill itemised and then a single figure for the device.(vat not seperated out for device cost)Is their anyway to see one figure with VAT seperated...

Resolved! Blackberry PAYG roaming following "roam like at home".

I have a Blackberry 9900 (using the older Blackberry 7 operating system) which I take with me as a spare phone when travelling. I use the phone on PAYG. Following the introduction of "roam like at home" please could someone confirm the position regar...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CALL LOGS

Hi,Anyone know how I can view my call logs in the past 3 months ? 

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lancashire county council

Does anyone know the lcc code for the discount the one I've been given doesn't work , I got it off one of the online chat people

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Boltons

Hi.. how do i change my bolton to get more for my money? Thanks

Resolved! O2 favourite place

I have recently moved and want to change my favourite place. How do I do this please?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos