Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Payment Method

Where can I update my payment method? I want to change the banl I pay from

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto top up

Hi folks.I am trying to cancel my PAYG auto top up. I can log into my O2 ok. When I try to go to auto top up to cancel it asks me to log in again and select the number associated with the account. When I select my number it says that too many account...

Resolved! Overcharged in error

I returned a mobile broadband dongle within 14 days after cancelling the contract .Was charged a full months after the contract wasn't cancelled by o2 . As o2 returns failed to mark my item as returned , I've since paid the bill in full .O2 state the...

Jason75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 data only sim pay monthly cost over included data

Hi all what happens on a pay monthly data only sim https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/sim-only-deals#deviceType=other&contractLength=P30D when you use all the included data example if you have 15gb of data and you go over it does it stop or is it sl...

la7 by Level 4: Observant
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't afford my airtime plan.

So basically, I bought an LG G5 last October with a contract in which I have to pay £38.50 every month. £10 for the device plan, £10 for insurance and £18.50 for the airtime plan. The problem is that I recently lost my job and am now getting a meagre...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 won't unlock my S7 Edge I purchased from Carphone Warehouse

So I have been attempting to get my S7 Edge (purchased March 2016) unlocked by O2 for at least 6 months now. Every so often I press the "unlock my phone" button in the myO2 app but within an hour I get a text message telling me that O2 cannot unlock ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Classic Pay as You Go

Hi All I just received a text with a link from O2 about changes to PAYG tariffs from 3rd August. The linked page doesn't mention Classic PAYG. Does anyone know if this is changing too? Thanks. Angela.

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charge

I have a recent charge on my bill £40 which I now won't have to pay, how will it be removed ?

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call barring

I've paid my over due bill but when I try to make a call its saying can't call when call barring is on. I've switched the phone off and on and its still the same . Can any one help me out please

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change imei

I have replaced my phone and need to change the IMEI number on my o2 account. How do I do this?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos