Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! My LAST BILL

The following charges appear on my most recent bill but I do not recollect having sent any pictures to anyone.: 19 Jul 2017 18:43 [removed] Picture £0.416 22 Jul 2017 11.08 000000000001234 Picture £0.416 24 Jul 2017 13.16 000000000001234 Picture £0.4...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel bolt-on?

It's a bit unclear to me how the travel bolt-on works. If I send a single SMS does that cost me £4.99? Second question, how do I remove it (in case it actually costs that much)? There is no button for removing O2 Travel bolt-on in MyO2.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Aerial direct Contract

Hello, I have used thier service for two years and my contract will end this September. One of agent called me today talking about renew my contract. I mentiond to the agent ,I won't stay in UK for more than one year , but he still renewed my contrac...

Zhui1115 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How/why is my Classic Pay As You Go credit going down?

Hi there,Is there any way of seeing how PAYG credit is being used up?I switched to PAYG a couple of weeks ago and I'm frustrated that I can't see where my credit is going. I don't use my phone much at all yet my credit seems to be going down in ways ...

3Braces by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TOP UP PAY AS YOU GO FROM ABROAD WITH AN OVERSEAS CREDIT CARD

HELLO, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TOP UP MY DAUGHTER'S PAY AS YOU GO O2 MOBILE, BUT IT DOES NOT SEEM POSSIBLE TO DO IT UNLESS YOU PROVIDE A UK ADDRESS OR UK POSTCODE. AS I AM A SWISS RESIDENT I AM TRYING TO TOP UP USING MY SWISS CREDIT CARD WITH A SWISS A...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Buying data

It appears impossible for me to top up my account using my credit cards as all my cards including my Uk card have a residential address in australia which are not recognised either through the web or by voice. Customer service appeared not to be of h...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WARNING dodgy text messages claiming to be from o2

Just received a text message claiming to be from O2 saying I'm £20overdue - but I pay by Dr - and just checked my account online and there's NOTHING about being overdue etc!! The phone number in the text ISNT even the o2 number its 0800 111 6121!! So...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to print off my bill

Hi,Getting an error message "DASH_ERR04: The account number in the target address is invalid" when trying to print off a bill. Not working in Chrome or Edge, have deleted cookies and all that stuff. I have 2 phones included in the account and it work...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 payment website down

Everything is down, I cant make payment for play store items. Please call me tomorrow. There really is no reason why I have paid this company and one of the first customers for 20 years... almost.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls from abroad

Will I get charged if I receive a call from Spain on my pay monthly phone?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos