Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Changing payment

I wuld like to change the bank account that my payment comes from and can't seem to get through on the phone or find anywhere online to do it. Can anyone advise please? Many thanks.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Expiry date on data allowance for new mobile broadband

Hey guys. So I've just bought a new pay monthly mobile broadband plan. It's the 29-pound per month for 40gb one. (with the first 6 months free airtime) Anyway, I've noticed that the 40gb which I got today (29/7/17) seems to be expiring on 1/8/17. I t...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nothing works

Assume is scheduled...Is there anywhere which tells us about this on advance?If this is the case why doesn't app & website inform us & expected normal service resumed time?

Resolved! Wrong tariff

I decided to change from the talkalot tariff to the £10 Data Big Bundle. Unfortunately I sent 10BIGDATABUNDLE to 21300 instead of 10DATABIGBUNDLE. But the stupid system has automatically put me on the £10 Big Bundle and deducted the £10 from my credi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Download and Print Bills

Hi, any idea when the long term final fix for issues with downloading and printing bills will be completed? In my last chat with an O2 advisor the host said that O2 were working on a long term solution.Yes, I've cleared the cache and deleted the reme...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Ending Airtime Agreement

How exactly do I end my airtime agreement. I paid off my device plan at the beginning of July, and want to change provider to one with better coverage.

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra charges

When I signed up for this plan I was told it would be £16 a month. Just noticed I'm being charged £23 wots goin on

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My LAST BILL

The following charges appear on my most recent bill but I do not recollect having sent any pictures to anyone.: 19 Jul 2017 18:43 [removed] Picture £0.416 22 Jul 2017 11.08 000000000001234 Picture £0.416 24 Jul 2017 13.16 000000000001234 Picture £0.4...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travel bolt-on?

It's a bit unclear to me how the travel bolt-on works. If I send a single SMS does that cost me £4.99? Second question, how do I remove it (in case it actually costs that much)? There is no button for removing O2 Travel bolt-on in MyO2.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Aerial direct Contract

Hello, I have used thier service for two years and my contract will end this September. One of agent called me today talking about renew my contract. I mentiond to the agent ,I won't stay in UK for more than one year , but he still renewed my contrac...

Zhui1115 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos