Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Billing Question

I've just received my second bill from O2 and I think I've been overcharged but I was hoping someone could confirm before I call customer service in case I'm going mad! The bill is as follows: Tariff = £20.00Minutes = £0.50Messages = £0.67Total befor...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Numbers covered by free minutes allowance

I note that we are going to be charged for certain numbers in July this year, but I cannot seem to find what the situation is regarding which numbers are counted as part of my unlimited minutes allowance right now.For example, is an 0845 number free ...

Gemini566 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

account problems

Hi i can log on to my account ok but when i try to look at either number it just keeps saying logining on please wait has been doin this so few weeks now if i cant veiw my accounts on line i might have to change providers as your help topics are not ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disconnection

So I receieved a letter off O2 yesterday saying my bill was overdue and they were gonna cut my phone off, my bill was due the 28th of February and I spoke to O2 and said I couldn't pay for it on my phone it wouldn't give me an option when I logged on...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3g faster than 4g

Is this possible?Just done a speedtest using the o2 network status app and both come out at around 15mbps with 3g just slightly faster

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Parental Control

So, on Thursday evening I contacted yourselves through the live chat facility in order to remove the adult filter from phone internet browser. I was just informed this would be done within 24 hours.However, instead it seems you have activated a furth...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unhappy Customer

Chat Window Close chat info: at 16:04:44 Welcome to O2. Someone will be with you soon. system: at 16:04:49 Hold that thought. You're not connected yet. info: at 16:04:46 You're through to 'O2 ' Sarah: at 16:04:55 Hi there O2 : at 16:05:10 Hi Sarah. O...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 use in France

Hi All, I'm am O2 Monthly customer. I'm preparing for a trip to France in a few weeks time and whilstI#'m there I'll need to keep accessible and in contact with about a dozen UK numbers who will be in France at the same time. Although I've got the O2...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Next Bill Due in -45 Days

Hi, I'm not exactly sure where I need to go with this problem as I've already phoned O2 several times only to be told it would have to be raised with the technical team and somebody would get back to me. So far, despite the calls, nobody has come bac...