Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Hi

Can you put my spending limet to £30  pounds plz

Resolved! Moving from Vodafone

Hi, My contract with Vodafone expires in 10 days and I'm thinking of moving my account to O2 as they have better coverage in my area and after 20+ years with Vodafone I've finally had enough with them messing up the upgrade process. I've checked on t...

B0bbins by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hi

Hi is there anyone I can speak to 

Shakira by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 paid off the wrong device when doing an upgrade

So I have two phones with o2 both on pay monthly. I have an apple iPhone 7 and a Samsung Galaxy. I wanted to upgrade the apple iPhone as it is slowing down and getting old, I went through the upgrade process through the my 02 app and checked and kept...

Sam04 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Seeking the impossible

More info (Highlight to read)Does anyone know how you talk to a person, I've just taken out a new contract and they was supposed to keep my existing number and still haven't changed it, tried the useless app they was quick enough in person when getti...

Soup52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why do I have to phone to provide pac code

Why do I have to phone to provide pac code? Outdated system by o2. Was on phone line for 23 mins then it disconnected me. Seriously annoyed, contemplating cancelling as this is not good first impression of o2

SJ3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to contact 02 to initiate a return

Hi,I received my phone on Tuesday and pretty quickly realised it wasn't for me (Too big) and I've been trying since then to contact a member of customer services to request a returns label, but so far I can't get through as I just sit on hold. Are th...

NickTB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC delays

I submitted my PAC to O2 using the online form over 2 days ago (Tuesday morning) - and I’ve yet to get a response / see my number change.I’ve tried calling 202 but get cut off when in the queue to speak to someone. And the chat option in the 9w app i...

Mellony by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

Recently brought a new iPhone from 02. Trying to give my pac code that I got from EE so that I can transfer numbers and keep my old number however 02 keep telling me they’re busy through text?

Bill13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos