Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unexpected charges on mums mobile

Hi. I need to increase my mums call allowance. She is unwell and has gone into a care home but has her mobile and whilst she was staying within her allowance up until she became unwell, I have checked her account and she has run up bills in excess of...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Trying to find a signal

I put a new o2 sim card into my new phone and sent form to port my existing number. Since then days have past and I have no signal on my phone. Okd number disconnected as PAC code used. O2 temporary number noew not recognized. Result is I have no pho...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ORDER FAIL

Dear o2, i have tried to purchase an iphone x but i got a message saying"your order cant be completedwhen you apply for an o2 contract we use bussiness poliocies to check your application. this time you dont meet our minimum level. to find out why, p...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation

I want to cancel my current contract - but keep my number please 

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Number?

hello, this may be a really dumb question but today I am switching over from EE to O2 and in my current contact details it says my current mobile number however when I order my new phone, a new sim will come with it (i think, help!) as that may be th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi

I paid my bill and would just like to know wen i can use my data again

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data usage

Hi, I have just recently joined o2 I have a pay monthly phone contract which comes with 12gb of data I have just received a text message from o2 saying that I have nearly used 80% of my data so I checked my o2 app but it says I still have 9gb left ou...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Default in my credit report due to ?late /unpaid o2 bill in 2012

Hi; I have a got a plea for the o2 team to kindly look at my previous account as defaulted in 2012 due to late o2 bill payment. My phone was lost, I believe, and someone else was using this phone, unfortunately.I have only noticed recently that my cr...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lanzarote

Hi every1, I’m going to Lazatote for a few weeks, does any1 know if my unlimited mins/text and 20 gig of data can be used the same as at home, or will I be charged a arm n a leg. Ty in advance

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos