Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Online Contract Confirmation After Calling Hours

I called to request a switch to a Pay Monthly contract, and they sent me the documents for confirmation. However, the call was disconnected, and I can't call them back until tomorrow morning due to their calling hours. Is there a way to confirm the c...

AGswamp by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Eurozone roaming

Is Porto Santo in Eurozone for roaming purposes

Resolved! Re order sim

Hi I need a new SIM card 

CarlyG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills

How do I find previous bills

Resolved! sites restrictions

Hi I need to remove all restrictions on my SIM and 4G as I can't visit many site's due to the restrictions on my account

mobile data roaming use in USA

I'm travelling to USA in 2 weeks and want to use my mobile for GPS - is this possible and cost effective? thanks

Melly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new s23

as an o2 customer for many years, the new s23 comes with air buds? so I have no use for air buds I would rather have a media pad, can you arrange this for me?

sellenp1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Previous bills

Hi With your new site I do not see where I can download previous bills

Ann9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't call the UK from abroad

Hi there, I can't seem to call any numbers in the UK (haven't tried other countries) whilst I am travelling in Bali. It just dials out without ringing. Could you please help? I need my phone for business. Thanks! Ben

ABP22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos