Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cant send it receive calls or texts.

I can't call anyone or text anyone. I've checked my app but it says I have no bills outstanding. I did the trouble shoot which told be to reset the phone which I did. I put my sim card in another phone and it did work either. I cant get through to o2...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading

Hi All - i have a few questions i was looking to know if any of you would have the answers to..I'm an o2 pay monthly customer, i got a contract in october 2016. To upgrade to the new iphone 7 plus i needed to pay £240 and i was able to do so - so ive...

TMC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Network - EC4N Area

Hi, For the past 24 hours, O2 has not been working in the central London area, I am not even able to make calls to O2 customer services for an update. When are the repairs scheduled to conclude?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data connection

Hi, My mobile data does not work whenever I am at work. It says I have 4G connection but cannot use the internet, any apps or iMessage. There is no wifi available and my messages sometimes take hours to come through if they even come through at all.W...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Why is it cheaper to get a new contract with O2 than upgrade, with online companies its even cheaper and there not even upfront costs and there are cashbacks too. Ive been with O2 more than 15 yrs !!!

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

I need help. It’s time for my upgrade and in the past there have been really great deals due to being a current customer. This time around they’re not so great. In face I can get better with other mobile providers as a new customer. Any advice? I don...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile number change

I have changed my mobile number with o2 but the original number is still being used on my paperwork from them. It should appear as my changed number surely?

Val1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't keep O2 number from CPW on Sim Only

Evening all. My CPW O2 ends 13-3-18. All DD paid etc of course. I wanted to keep my Z5 Compact for 6 months on Sim Only. cpw say no, only upgrade (more on that layer) or stay on £32 3GB, unl, unl.O2 are the interesting ones. They have a suitable Sim ...

Betablue by Level 4: Observant
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade On Us Question

Hi, as of today, I can ‘upgrade on us’. However, I’ve had my purse stolen and my card stopped so I can’t pay the up front cost yet. Do I have to do this today or can it wait until I get my new card? Also, I have this dreaded flu so I’m confined to my...

L104GB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi Calling on Asus Padfone S

Has anyone managed Wifi Calling on an Asus Padfone S? Sadly miss TuGo as local signal rubbish and just wondered if Wifi Calling is likely to be enabled beyond the select few phones. Anyone know a substitute app?

PadfoneS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos