Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Student Discount Offer

Hi guys, When I first moved onto a contract phone from pay as you go it had to be placed in my mother's name due to the credit check etc and being only 16 myself. The contract is still in her name now 4 years later and I'm aware I'm unable to switch ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded my contract

I upgraded my contract a couple of days ago, my new sim has come in the post today. I have put it in my phone, I cannot get any signal, make any calls and send/ recieve texts. What is going on?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ARCHIVED TOP-UPS

Why is it not possible to check back to previous top-ups over say, the past 2 years, on 02.com?I need to.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £1 a day for accessing the Net or whatever

I want o2 to check how many of these £1 deductions they have made for my account balance because I NEVER used the net. Until yesterday, my o2 sim card was in a phone which couldn't do that.o2 robbed the whole of my last top-up.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data allowance discrepancy

If I logon to MyO2 and then view my bill, when I look to check the data that I've used and have left, it shows an allowance of 500MB, but the boltons panel next to it shows the correct 1GB of data.I first noticed this in the MyO2 App on my Z10 and in...

aldaweb by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff allowance discrepancies

Im in pay monthly, my second bill is due today. I've just checked and im supposed to get 600 minutes, unlimited textsand 750mb. But its saying that I don't have the minutes.ThanksButtercup

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 data allowance

Hi i have a 1g limit on my tariff i keep on getting messages that my limit has been used but when i check my usage i've only used 360mb from the date my data limit has been refreshed.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade via O2 a rip off?!

So i'm due an upgrade now and decided i like the look of the S3. Via Tesco (on O2 network) the phone is free @ £22pm.Not wanting to change number etc, figured i'd upgrade online and get the same deal.Well, they do the exact same tarriff, but want to ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming and voicemail

I want to know if a technique I've used successfully to control incoming roaming charges on Vodafone will work on O2. On Vodafone, before leaving the UK, I would:* set an immediate divert to voicemail for all calls* change my voicemail notification t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Random Premium Message Charges

I appear to have been charged an extra £15 for messages this month and I don't know why. How do I get this stopped, blocked or even removed from my bill?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos