Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Held security deposit

They’ve held my £489.99 for an iPad I cancelled within cooling off period, each time I get a different answer, they have just refunded 89.99 but where’s my £400 O2? Shocking service, I am going to watchdog or the papers with this now so far it’s been...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Default

I have recently done a credit check to discover that I have a default for a contract that I paid off , and give one months notice of cancellation, I kept getting charged monthly and after 4 months I was advised by 02 personnel that I was no longer on...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billed before received products

How is this possible I have been billed on 13th yet device's only come last night and on phone already after around 2hr exceeded 80% data how is it possible only downloaded around 6short mp3s etc way before allowance

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Credit Check

Is a credit check carried out on Sim Only Pay Monthly tarrif for 12 months and 30 days?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 abroad

I have turn off mobile data when I landed in Mexico and just had email From o2 says I have spent £26 already and been here 24 hours, I am connected to the hotel WiFi which is free

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calling Portugal

If I’m calling Portugal from 02 to Portuguese network do i pay standard call charges or higher ones as I don’t understand how roaming charges work

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! accessing voicemail

got a new samsung phone for xmas, swopped sim from old i4 but can't seem to access voicemail - hold down 1 on phone keyboard but goes to leave a message but no access to existing messages left any ideas?Also still getting txts to my old phone but doe...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting a replacement SIM card

My daughter left her sim card overseas whilst on holiday over Xmas. She lives in the UK (is a minor) but we live overseas. Any ideas on how we can get her a new replacement card? O2 website says she needs to show passport etc but the phone is in my D...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

samsung tablet

i have one of these but i cant get through to anyone to talk about it

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos