Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! o2 travel pay and go

I am extremely confused about the whole o2 travel. I am on pay and go and am off on holiday skopelos so could do with some help. I completely understand that it's 1.99 for a day for up to 15 M B. I just need to check when the data allowance has run o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NO SERVICE,

I have NO SERVICE on my phone i have checked area and quote is Good,phone charged, internet working, but since 7pm last evening NO SERVICE

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help pleeeease

Hey I'm a new O2 customer and I have just recently started up a pay monthly contract,I'm so confused as to when I pay my bill and how I pay my bill? Do I have to pay the money my self or does the money come out automatically? I did put in my card det...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! payg balance

can someone explain how when you have free calls left, web and texts left they still take money off your balance?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 and 4G

I cant wait to see how 'cheap' the tarrif will be for using 4G. I really hope O2 won't be ripping us off with Wonga type charges to subscribe - sadly I dont hold out much hope. Lee

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call Divert to Voicemail in USA

Hi All, I have just had a 100% useless conversation with someone on O2's Live chat system, so here goes nothing. Off to the US on Saturday. I don't want to receive any calls whilst I'm out there, not do I want to incur any charges. Will setting up ca...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tethering to BlackBerry from Nexus 7 failure

A few weeks ago I used some really useful information here on the Community regarding Tethering my Nexus 7 (WiFi only model) to my BlackBerry Curve 8900Once I'd put all the settings in as recommended here it worked like a charm. The BlackBerry was Bl...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! no signal

i have spoken online chat to 8 02 tech people including one guru and no one has solved my problem. They told me i had a fault on my sim and sent me a new one. Still no signal. I get texts come through a day old and I cannot send texts, they take hour...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos