Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Lost signal

Since a repair to our local mast we have gone from a full strength signal indoors and out to no signal indoors and varying between no signal and one bar outside. This goes for our phones and visitors. Our phones work fine elsewhere and we have been t...

ABOUT MY CONTRACAT

WHY IS MY BILL MOVE THAN WHAT I GOT TOLD IT WOULD BE? and how much will it cost to canclle mypay monthly sim?

Resolved! data no working on holiday

im on holiday in france and my data has stoped working, when it was working fine when i left homeit comes up with 3g with 3-4 bars and a loading circle but when i try and use data on it nothing works i have checked that the data seting is on and data...

dg07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3310

Can I order a 3310 PAYG and put my existing monthly sim in

Resolved! Price increse

I've been paying £39 A month for my contract, received text stating new bill was available so signed into o2 to veiw it, my bill has increased to £40.56? I haven't gone over my data allowance, and have unlimited call minutes and texts? No charges for...

Resolved! Cant justify paying

Hi, Was just wondering if there was any soultion to my current situation. I'm not hopeful, but had to ask! I currently have 2 x iPhone X, ( one for me and one for my partner) taken out on the first day they were available at a whopping £77 per month ...

Resolved! No service after putting new PAYG sim in phone

Hi, my son has put a new PAYG sim card Into his phone but has not topped up yet.The phone states no service, so does he need to top up first before the sim will activate and therefore give him service

Dee3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Better deals for 02 eksewhere

Why is it that I can purchase a contract with 26 greater data, no upfront cost for phone and monthly costs £11.00 cheaper than if I buy directly from O2? Disgraceful after being a loyal customer for over 17 years!!! This is on the Limited Edition Red...