Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! travelling abroad

Im travelling to Greece next week, and i have o2 travel with my pay monthy contract, will this let we use the internet/ make calls/ text if i need to in an emergency? There isnt anything i have to set up or do before i go away? It'll automatically wo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My contract

This is regarding my contract . I do have the sufficient funds to pay this as I am currently unemployed . Is there any way I can get my line back as I have very important calls coming through.

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgraded, MUST I use new sim???

Just upgraded to a HTC m8s. My "old" sim is only 6 weeks old (replaced after losing phone) Surely I don't have to use the new sim and do a sim-swap??

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! top-ups

I topped my phone up this morning and it said I should have gotten 1gb data, 750 minutes and 4000 texts and 4g ready. But it has been saying that each text I send is taking out of the credit. Surely it should be saying that i have used one of my 4000...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! tarrif change

the wrong tariff is showing on my online account after changing tariff yesterday, cant get on chat been trying all day

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Premium number

Last month I was billed 8p for premium rate I neither subscribed to nor used please stop the number 83838 and ask them for a refund please

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! turning off and no sim!!!!

Hi, can anyone help, my phone keeps turning itself off and will only work when plugged in to the charger and now when I try to make a call it is saying 'not connected to network' and keeps telling me to insert a sim card which is already in!!! thanks...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 0800

I received a text stating 0800 numbers are now free but then I was given a link which meant to get this and more I had to pay monthlyAre they free or not?If free do I have to do anything or can I just phone and it's free

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos