Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Device plan overcharged

I have recently been overcharged on my device plan contract. As most know, pay monthly charges are often split into device plan charges and airtime charges. The point is that the device plan is set from the outset - so 24 monthly charges of £15 and t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! keep my contract tarriff & phone but change number, transfer number to new sim only

Hi After much badgering by my daughter and friends to get into 21st Century, I was talked into trying a new phone. My contract had ended so I upgraded to an iphone 6 with new tarriff & data. I have used an ancient nokia for years and i work on a buil...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Partner going to France (he's on a different network), will I be charged if he calls or texts me?

As the subject title states, he's going to France for a week, we want to stay in touch via phone, but how much will it cost me if he calls me there? He is on Tesco mobile.Will it cost to receive text messages too?Lastly, how much will it cost me to t...

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paused auto top-up to - can't re-enable it "Customer Suspended"

My phone was eating data, so I turned off auto top-up whilst I worked out why. Now I can find no way of re-enabling it. The auto top-up link directs me to a page entitled "Customer suspended" with the message... Sorry, you can’t access auto top-up at...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reduced tariff after end of contract?

Hi, My O2 contract ended recently. I want to keep my phone and number and stay with O2 (I don't want to upgrade). Now that I've paid off my phone I don't want to continue paying as much as I am. Can I / how can I reduce my tariff? Thanks.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract - Transfering number from old network using PAC code

HI there i recently changed to O2 and using the online form gave my PAC code so that i can retain my old number, i did this 24 hours ago but still nothing has happened. I also have not recieved an email or anything saying my request has been recieved...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! All I would like is to be able to do, is to see how much call time & txting I have left

I would dearly just like a flash message every so often to see how much call time, and text time I have left., out of £16.00 a month. Or I'm going to HAVE to go back to my last and pay only £10.50 a month, which I found easier, when I knew how much c...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos