Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Cap usage

Can i restrict my son going over his 500 minutes contract? Any advice would be great thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

disconnected from outgoing texts and calls

My dad passed away on the 2nd June, and I had a lot to think about. I knew my bill was due but I had to stay down near my family to help sort arrangements, so spent more then I meant to. I did ring o2 to tell them my payment would be late and they sa...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Part-Exchange phone against remaining contract fee?

Basically, as the title says; am I able to part-exchange my current phone against the remaining amount on my contract? My iPhone 5 is valued at £90 (acording to O2 - a bit cheap in my opinion) and my outstanding balance is £100.Could I upfront pay wi...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract renewal date

Because of my contract renewal date bring 30th May 2015, I can just leave and try a new supplier, ? Just sick of all the network problems and no answer or solutions, DN14 7, AREA

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Accessing voicemail from Greece

I would just like to thank O2 for spoiling at least a day of my holidays. Despite having used 901 from a number of countries in the past the system decided that my number was not permitted to use the service. 6 calls and 2 hours of stress later the o...

chris8238 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

10 days to refund

So, told by O2 that it would take up to 10 days to get a final bill refund! Why in the era of 2 hour faster payments does it take 10 days to get a refund? Maybe I'll wait 10 extra days to pay the bill on my other phone. O2.....quick to take your mone...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone not returned from repairs

So, I took my Samsung S3 mini in to the O2 store to be repaired. I had taken it in several times and each time it was first suggested that I buy a new phone (phone broken and under warranty? No, I won't buy a new one thanks, you will fix this one) an...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how do I update my bank details

I have got my O2 app. I have been given a new card by my bank as old one exired so my pay monthy details and pay and go contract details are out of date, how do I udate them.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract end date

Confusion over contract end/ upgrade date not helped by no details displayed on website. Rang customer services who said that it was due to contract being made at carphone warehouse. Confusion would have been avoided if o2 were more transparent and t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 refresh

3 weeks ago I was in a O2 store and asked the floor sales man while browsing phones if O2 refresh would automaticly start or did i Need to set it up, I was told if my contract had ended O2 refresh would start, but I have just been charged my full bil...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos