Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! MY DATA WONT WORK IN PARIS FRANCE

Hi can anyone help me, my daughter has gone to Paris today and discovered that her data wont work so she can not access google maps to find her accomadation. The O2 network has switched to Orange so she can make and receive calls and her data is on b...

RRMC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02 Guru service down?

I've been trying all morning to get onto an online chat with an 02 guru but there is no avialble option to do so - i just wondered if the service is down at the moment? Just keeps saying 'please give us a moment while we check if an agent is availabl...

Resolved! Billing history

Is it possible to view my billing history over the past 12 months? I need to search and itemise the number and cost of certain work related calls for my accounts.

DottyV by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Parental Filters

Why is it such a hassle to remover the parental filters from my devices?As a 40 something male with no young children, I feel I'm old enough to use my own discretion as to what Websites I visit. (and No, Not ****** sites.)I don't have a credit card, ...

Call forwarding not working on pay monthly

Hi all am having issues with call forwarding on my pay monthly contract,I have been intouch with customer services on 202 they didn't say anything about it not working but gave me short codes to try and they still don't work even tried call settings ...

ste064 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim replacement

My sim card is damaged. Need a replacement now!

Iain1690 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Want to change my name and DOB on contact details

Hi, I am wanting to change my name and date of birth on my contact details. A family member got me the contract a few years back but she put it on her name and DOB. How am I able to change these details. Thanks GaHo_16

GaHo_16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 IPv6

Is O2 going to roll out IPv6 connectivity?I see that O2 is using its IPv6 block on the VoLTE network.

evantkh by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Won’t send texts

For some reason my phone won’t send texts but I can receive themany ideas?

Resolved! change tarrif

how do i change my sons phone (which is in my name) frm pay monthly to pay as you go?