Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contract

My phone contract ended 3 days ago and my data and messages stopped working. Does that mean that I won’t have to pay for the contract anymore ? Also , can I buy data so I can keep using this phone until I get a new one ?

Mara1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Safari

A few websites i go on don’t allow me access and says i have parental lock on but when i call the number or enter my card details for age verification neither of them work what can i do besides visiting a O2 store?

KIH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Erroneous bill not updated on website

Hi everyone,O2 staff agreed to reduce an erroneous bill I had received, and I received confirmation yesterday that credit would be added to my account which would be visible from today. However it is still not visible? Is it worth giving them another...

Hrb264 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay for it charges

Keep getting texts from pay for it saying been charged but can’t see it on my bill. Is it a scam and if so how do I get rid of it. It looks like you landed on a popular topic that many are viewing! Why not register to our community to be able to ask ...

Hildog by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock my previous android pay monthly mobile

I have just upgraded my phone and contract on o2 refresh.i’ve still got my old G5, which I want to try and sell privately, but would like to have it unlocked. As I’ve changed to my new phone already, can I still ask o2 to unlock it? Also if they will...

Topcat by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of address

Hi, I want to chage my address but i have not got time to call up and sit on the phone waiting. Can anyone help. Thanks

Nikki888 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

automatic email notification

Most months I get an email with the same coding error in it, being a helpful sort of person I've tried to report it.... but got nowhere, so here's another go..... I've copied the content of the email see if you can spot the error..... Hello PAUL,You'...

Paul_B1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! iPhone Unlocking

Hi, I'm trying to unlock my iPhone for my partner that is with a different operator. I've tried filling out the online form, but it keeps telling me something has gone wrong without actually telling me what it is? Is there an alternative way of getti...

Nat123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos