Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Poor network 4g speed..

Hoping someone can help please? I'm in the Newport area (S. Wales) and my network speed is very slow, averaging 500-600kbs. According to O2, network is good with no repairs/faults. My phone (Samsung S9) struggles to load YouTube/Instagram it is that ...

Derobr75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

Want to know if I have to notify someone if I buy a new phone On a SIM only contract

Gazza2112 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bills bills bills

I was late paying my bill so just paid this and last months at around 12.30am last night, the ever so charming voice recording said my normal service shall resume and i can make calls in 10 mins?? Its 5.45am and still nothing??? Im trying to sort my ...

Johnny5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone No Service

Tried to use phone and found I was unable to make or receive calls or receive text messages, the settings apper to be nomal. Any assistance gratefyully received

joke by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Overcharged

I am on holiday in Morocco and bought a bolt on for £4.99 a day so I can use data in non-EU countries (Morocco) but I have just got an email saying I have been charged £140 over my standard bill this month already! Anyone know how I can sort this. Th...

Kierany7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Warranty

Hi,Recently been told that warranty is void if there is any visible damage on your phone with O2. Can someone confirm if this is correct? I dropped my phone a while back and it has damage to bottom corner but have an issue with phone software and wor...

T_ina88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Late payment will affect my phone

Resolved! Being charged for WiFi abroad

I have just been to Turkey for 2 weeks and switched my data roaming off before I even left the UK. However, I have come back to find out that I have been charged £4 per day whilst out there even though I didn't make any phone calls, send any texts or...

Jennilee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying off phone

If I pay off the remainder of my phone do I have to upgrade or can I just pay it off and stop my contract with o2??

Lisa34 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone only contracts

Do O2 do a phone only contract, so no airtime plan is needed?Cheers

IonAiden by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos