Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! no internet

no internet access , veryannoyed at tgis, not had internet for uite some time, was supposed to get new data 16th dec, but i have nothing, whats the best way to get internet i want, my husband has loads of data on his phone, and can use it for long ti...

holly8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade - how long does it take?

Hi advice needed please...I upgraded on 17th Dec in Car phone warehouse. I'm using the new handset with my old SIM as instructed but I'm still getting the same data allowance as my old contract (3GB) whereas new contract and handset (s9) has 16GB...A...

Leeann82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data in the US

Hi, my data is working for some of my apps but on many others it just does not work. For example, I can use the my O2 app or Facebook but Pokémon go or other games will not load despite my signal remaining strong. Is this normal?

ADavies by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Netflix

Hi dose any one no anything bout Netflix free for 6 month I signed up bout it sayi9i be billed 39.99 on my next phone bill can any on help me on this subject thanks

Help5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling my sim only contract

Hi there, I have read alot of threads regarding cancelling my contract and am completely confused now.I wish to terminate my 'sim only' contract, how do I go about this please. My contract renewel date says 01/05/18. Regards MRDT

MrDT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Ipad Pro - still waiting but I've been charged

Is anyone still waiting for their new Ipad pro?I orderede mine on 4th Nov and said delivery would be in more than 4 weeksI have just been billed from the 1st Dec for the device and this months data, with no sign of my new ipad. Im struggling on the p...

Reebo_79 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text message

Dear all,I need a help to understand my text messages charge.I received a message today ,that there is a charge of £1.37 for sending 3 txt messages to 000000000001234Please,can you advise what this number is?I have replaced my old phone with a new on...

Silvi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep my mobile number

Hi there,I submitted the "keep my number" form a few days ago and was confirmed this would be done by the following day; after 4 days, still waiting ....!!Any comment would be appreciated. Thank you.

o2_move_number_form_submission.PNG
Shad by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

BangingheadTearsRollingDown

Hi folks.I'm truly sorry to land and lay this on you. But I'm at my witts end.It's all explained below.This is the message my husband typed today and sent to the email address that O2 gave in their email. He's got Tourette's... Yeah the full hit vers...

texting from the Gambia

I'm going on holiday to the Gambia in January. Texts from my O2 mobile to the UK are going to cost 50p each (I think). Is there a cheaper way?