Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 FAmily

Can someone tell me how this works please. Looking to get a mobile for my son. Dont want to pay any more than £15 really. he's currently got an iphone 5 through Tesco that I pay around £12 a month for. I've tried using the online chat but there have ...

Resolved! Direct Debit Returned - when will The company try to take the DD again?

on the 8th i was supposed to pay a DD to O2. it was returned to me because of insuficent funds. I now have those Funds but i suffer from social anixety and would prefer to not to make a phone call. Will O2 attempt to take the DD again in a few days t...

AJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Extra sim

To whom it may concern i recently ordered a extra sim for my daughter and it never arrived and now i am getting charged for it i would like to know what is going to happen about it as I ain't paying for something i never received

Ae by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls in USA

Can I use my phone in the USA with inclusive minutes and date like in Europe

Mark2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't buy in app Purchases

I used to be able to buy in app Purchases now it says keeps saying "payment unsuccessfully sorry can't use this service for more infomation call 220 if your on pay monthly or 4450 if your on pay as go"220 does not work when I ring it. Can anyone help...

BECKS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Will I lose my deposit if I pay a bill two days late?

So I got a contract recently and had to pay a large deposit, the first bill came and it is 4 days before I get paid (but payday is on a Sunday so I’ll get the money on the Friday) so as soon as I saw this I spoke to someone on chat who said it is fin...

Zach by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract

So tonight I have aplied for a new contract an Iphone Xs Max , I completed everything but just on the end after the upfront payment has been taken I noticed the adress is the wrong flat number , I the pushed the back button and then some error come o...

Nella by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving O2 after data nightmare

Last week wasn't fun for any O2 customers who were unable to use the internet. I have contacted O2 in 3 different ways (messager, raise a complaint with Resolver and called) but still unable to get my pac number and have the end of contract fee waive...

KarenJDUW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to purchase additional SIM card

Hello, I very recently moved from TalkTalk to O2 on a £3/month SIM-only contract. I want to know whether I can have a second SIM at the same conditions. I called 202, which passed me on to the retention team, which tried to pass me on to the sales te...

Beppe6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos