Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Iphone pre order still no online account help?

Hey so I'm just wondering if anyone can help me?I preordered my iPhone on the 10/09 at about 11pm received all the agreement documents etc via email and one email confirming which phone I've chosen and tariff and then another email saying my order is...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to cancel the upgrade I made for the iphone 7

Hello, I chose to pay off my device plan and upgrade to the iphone 7. The additional £60 pre order payment was also taken. Well I have been let down again with the text of doom. Another update on Thursday but I wish to cancel now. Will I get the £60 ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! O2 travel

I am abroad and using o2 travel. On my bill the first day I arrived states "Late landing charge. Some charges can take four or more weeks to appear on your bill." does this mean I'll get charged more than the £1.99 stated?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! send a text online

can you send a text from here my battery is dead and i have lost my charger

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct Debit Device Bill

My bill usually comes out for my device plan on the 17th every month I have asked them to change that date so it's the 3rd along with my tariff payment. However my Device plan wasn't taken out automatically when there was money in my bank account, I'...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Current tariff

In am over due an upgrade so will my monthly bill now just be the cost of data etc instead of paying for the handset also? can I Stick with this or do I need to change?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAYG Charges

I recently had an offer from O2 of an extra £20 credit to be used for a limited period if I topped up my PAYG phone. The offer said that the creidt could be used for calls, texts or data. Calls are being charged against the £20. However the WEBDAILY ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! final bill

Hi can somebody let me no where I can find the date of my very last payment, very near my end of 2 years o2 refresh contract

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Personal Hotspot / Tethering

Is there any problem if I use my phone as a personal hotspot and use the data on my iPad? I've searched on the O2 site and found different answers. At the moment I'm trying to decide whether to stay with O2 as there are much better deals on other net...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos