Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 2 plans one account will they cut both off for non payment

Ok, I have 2 plans under the same account. I've recently lost my job due to the terrible state of the UK, so I'm struggling to afford both phone plans on my account. If I stopped paying the second line on that account but continued paying the first d...

Payment issues

Have tried 3 times this morning to pay with a card, it's not gone through

Emma401 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Final bill

*Sorted now thanks*

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S22 dual sim unlocked?

Hi Probably a silly question but on a dual sim phone can you add a sim from any network? Couple of reasons i ask: 1-Going abroad soon outside the EU so thought a local sim might be best2- When my contract expires im leaving o2 as the service is terri...

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 switch up

Hi I am on 02 switch up and o don't fully understand it. 

KB8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help! Stuck in limbo after click and collect order

Hello all, I just wanted to ask for some advice. I ordered a 16gb iPhone 5s on o2 simplicity online for click and collect from a branch on Wednesday 30 March. I passed the credit check and all was fine. I have an order number starting ms-, and have a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

2nd sim card

Dont know how to activate my 2nd sim card ?

Schulz272 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My o2

My o2 sim stop working couple months ago 

Nene1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Over charge on bill

My latest bill shows a cost of £8.02. My new contract shows the monthly cost should be £7.99. My latest bill shows no additional monthly cost so can you tell me why the bill is higher than the contract price.

Resolved! O2 are advising they are changing making changes to my direct debit

Can you please confirm whether the email I have recently received is genuine.It says that my O2 Direct Debit has changed and that I don't need to do anything. Firstly is this a genuine email from O2 and secondly why are you changing this.

Madrid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos