Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Insurance Not Picking up phone

Hi, A bit of a moan (apologies in advance) but I have been having issues with claiming my insurance. It says: 'Unlike some other policies we send you a replacement phone, so you can be back on track quickly.' But I have been given wrong dates 3 times...

ZwimZwim by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! old bills from 2017

Hi I've lost my old printed off phone bills from april 2017 through to now and need them to give to my accountant to finish off my self employed books. The trouble is i've left O2 to go with another provider and cant find a way on the website of acce...

1970hedge by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number change

New contract with O2, requested to change my mobile number to my old Three number. Applied on Friday and it still hasn't changed! Also why is there never any online Guru's? Starting to regret joinging O2

Meady by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay monthly no reference

Hi. I need some help. I placed a pay monthly order on the 28th of december. I payd almost 500£ for the phone but i recieved no confirmation or reference number. Support team said no order seems to have been placed and are a bit confused. Will i ever ...

Sorry a phone mast in this area isn't working

Hi everyone..2-3 times per week I get this message from O2...O2 Network Update: Xxxxx Rd, Hull HU9 XXX, UKSorry a phone mast in this area isn't workingThis means your service might come and go until we fix it.Our Network modernisation programme to im...

BigDaddyUK by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delayed Delivery

On Christmas Day I decided to upgrade early. I chose the IPhone XR and selected 28/12 for standard delivery. I was then given information about how to track my order. Today I spend most of the day on the DPD app to see where my phone was. The updates...

AnnaD97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do upgrades via Mobiles.co.uk include O2 Travel Inclusive Zone?

Hello all,I'd like to upgrade my contract via Mobiles.co.uk due to much cheaper deal with the iPhone XR 128GB. It would be 15GB data with iPhone XR for £34 per month and £250 upfront cost. Does anyone know if these deals include O2 Travel Inclusive Z...

greycloud by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 family plan

My partner is with EE but moving to O2 when her contract ends in February. Am I correct in saying as I'm with O2 she can get a discount on her contract through O2 Family?

ThomasH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dropbox plus ‘free trial’

Hi, i have recently had an email saying my dropbox plus trial is going to end and if i dont cancel i will be charged through my o2 bill, theres no subscriptions on my play store to cancel it, ive been in touch with dropbox they say i need to contact ...

Aysha2710 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos