Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! nuisance calls

Can you stop me getting nuisance calls?

Resolved! Bill

Why do 2 lots of payments come out of my account each month? Airtime plan and monthly device plan?

Chris94 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct Debit

My phone and my daughters phone bill is overdue this happens most months Can i change my direct debit date to 24th of each month rather than 9th

Beckyg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I've been billed for an International call I did not make. I think this is suspicious activity/scam. I received a 1 second call from the international numbers and then immediately afterwards (somehow) my phone called the number. The number was +12644...

JDE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! transferring number to O2

Justmoved to O2. I am transferring my number. I have supplied the PAC code and the old SIM now shows as disconnected. New sim also shows as disconnected. How long should this take to change over?

pedromo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! sim only upgrade to handset

HelloSigned up to a 12 month sim only deal via o2. Was under the impression i could upgrade to a handset after 3 months i have just spoken with customer services and they said 6 months. Is there anyone from o2 working on this community that can clari...

benije88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Recent itemised calls

Hi guys, hope you’re all well Is there a way to view recent itemised calls since the last bill? For example; my last bill was the 26th of March, I can view all itemised calls for that bill up to that date. However, I need to view calls that I made/re...

mahj by Level 3: Thinker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nexgen ltd

I have received a text from this firm I have never signed up for anything on my phone how do I stop them charging my phone £4.50 a week

Su5an by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos