Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Pay Monthly problems... sick of it...

I am a £10 bundle customer and am having problems because i have a new debit card and cannot find anywhere online to update it with o2. When I login online the system insists I am a Pay and Go customer. Also the website refuses to accept my fully upd...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VoLTE on arnitary device

Is O2 allowing turning on VoLTE in account even if the device is not listed on O2's device as eligible?Does O2 intentionally prevent use of other VoLTE devices currently? Or has anyone made it working on other devices such as those Android devices no...

evantkh by Level 6: Acolyte
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change Talkalot tariff

I have a simple on a Talkalot tariff I cannot change it by calling since my microphone is not working, so I tried changing it with my O2 but it says try again later.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! going broad

Hi, i'm going abroad,and not sure how to set up my Samsung J3 Im on payg classic. and not very good with phones. Doh!!

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost tablet,still waiting for sim.

Hi.Three weeks in to a new contract,I lost a Galaxy tablet,believed to be left on a plane.No chance to track it as it was in airplane mode.I phoned o2 to report it,and was told that they would block it and send me out a new sim with the same number t...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Converting my number

Hi I've got a code pack and i would like to convert my phone number from three network. How can i do this?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Site not loading, but only on the o2 network

Hi The site www.warhammer-community.com doesn't load on my phone when I am on the o2 network, when I turn wifi on its loads without an isssue. Also its loads without an issue on the three network? Does o2 block sites?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! incomig calls

How do I get or view incoming calls list?

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgarde/change to sim only

I have paid off my device plan and would like to sign up for sim only contract for 12 months. Firstly will this be included in the offer from 15th June to use my monthly allowance when in Spain at no additional cost each day? Also would I still be ab...

KarenT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos