Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! No service

HI, I received a text saying my service would be disrupted from the 5th-8th of February, it may be the 9th now? Will I get a reduction in my bill for this? I have not been able to make or receive calls, unless I go to a different area?

ADBEN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Failed delivery

Anyone else had problems with delivery with a new hand set?I rang placed a order for a new contact and I phone Xs on a Wednesday, to be told it will be with me Thursday, took all day of work to be told the driver could not find me, I ring o2 they say...

Lee5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recent charges

I have been told to check myo2 for a credit to show up in recent charges. In my o2 all i have is extra charges not recent charges. I was told to wait 24 hours. Over 72 hours have passed. Extra charges still says £0 since last bill. What can i do. Pho...

Resolved! direct debit

I need tochange my direct debit bank details....can this be done online?.

pt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My account was debited for compensation for network issues in Dec 2018!

I spotted a £1 debit from my Credit card account on 13/1/19 from O2. When I phoned to find out what it was the nice O2 chap said that it was a credit for compensation (data outage in December)... 10% of £10 per month. I thought I must have been mista...

Pending payment

I seem to have apending payment from my account after trying to order a new phone yesterday. My bank stopped the payment untill I confirmed it was me and then told me to re-submit it. I tried again and it got declined (not the payment from a credit p...

Rebecca by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mysterious Charge on my bill

I have a charge of £4.16 on my bill from the 30th January. I’ve no idea what this could be and it just says “O2 UK”. Please advise.

Resolved! Charges

I keep getting charged for 8???? Numbers but I don’t know how or why I’m getting them I keep saying STOP but I keep getting them

Resolved! Default on Credit File

Hi all I realise this may have been discussed several times but I'm going out of my mind here.My husband and I are applying for our dream home, also our first mortgage. We did our initial checks and our scores were perfect. My employer recently chang...

Rachel93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos