Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 issue network / phone possibly

I dont normally moans but this is bs tbh ughJump off a cliff or phone phone in a blender or use as a expensive Door stopOkay I have been with O2 for ages well as far as I can remembersI am havin sooo much difficulty using my phone. I got a new contra...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spotify

I've been charged for spotify but I don't have a spotify account

Avril by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! £7.43 charge on my latest bill?

Under monthly extras, but there is absolutely no explanation as to where this charge has come from?Thanks.

Olly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

credit check rejected

I wanted to order the Apple Watch online. When I typed my bank card details the answer was "something went wrong"... or something like this. I realised there was a mistake in the system because I didn't change the address to my new address. After I c...

deepsoul by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Upgrade

I am wanting to upgrade my phone. I want a iphone 8. Looking for less than 15gb of data for less than £40? Can you help? Thats for devicee plan and air time plan

Resolved! Corporate discount

Hi how do I apply corporate discount on my new contract

J915 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Topped Up, but didn't receive allowance.

So I am on O2 Pay & Go Go Go and I topped up £10 on Monday. It is now Wednesday and I still cannot access the 1000 texts, 150 minutes and 200MB I was promised in the text that I received shortly after topping my phone up. I have also been given an ex...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking my phone

Can somebody help me to unlock my phone i am coming to the end of my contract this month and unsure what i want next i have emailed 02 4 times regarding unlocking my phone and 4 times they have said that they cannot do it for reasons unknown to me is...

Lomaso by Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

Hi,my data yesterday and by 10pm it ad ran out,and only switched it on at 8.30on

Leeanne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring my TalkTalk number

I took advantage of the TalkTalk deals and took out an O2 twelve month contract. Two days ago I filled in the form to move my TT number which your site says would happen yesterday. I’ve not heard anything and my old TT sim is still active. Is there a...

PhilH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos