Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! View phone calls

Hiya, anyone know how I can view phone calls made last night on my phone before my October bill arrives please? I seem to only be able to view calls from previous bills not since..... thanks in advance

Rro by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Data signal

Hi, I have had no data signal in the area of s41 now for 4 days. Is anyone aware of anything going on?Thanks iain

Iain by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls to/from Spanish mobile

Can anyone help. I have a monthly contract with o2. My Mum has moved to Spain and is getting a Spanish mobile. Will I be charged for making and recieving calls to her new number?

Lissy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calling from Morocco

Can I use my data and minutes to call from Morocco?

Manish by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! want to terminate contract

Hi there,I have fully paid monthly device plan. And now I wish to terminate the contract in order to do a new contract with sim only. What do I have to do?

Khoranit by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal

We moved to New house but on this house we got really poor signal indoor any idea??

Mohsen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM only and Refresh

Hi Everyone, I have just finished payin up for my phone and I am looking to reduce my monthly plan cost, so I have considered going to SIM only. But at some point I will want to get a new phone, can I revert back to a refresh tarrif at a latter date ...

Helix1250 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 can't find my payment

I paid my bill using the sort code and account number given. And used my mobile number as reference. (As community manager Martin wrote here before)Barclay's confirm payment has been done. Amount is clearly taken from my account.Still 02 can't find i...

MrsDoyle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi just wondering I've taken a phone out in August 2018 and I've also just taken out a tablet plan yesterday can I still upgrade my phone in July 2019

AyseSen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos