Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Calling 03 numbers from Spain

I am currently in Spain and need to know if I am able to call a UK ‘03’ number as part of my monthly minute allowance? I know I can call 03 numbers when i am I the UK, but the rules are not clear enough for this situation. Thanks in advance.

Aly1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Service on iPhone 6 in USA

I moved to the US a couple of years ago, but kept my UK SIM (Pay Monthly) active and still pay the bills. Haven't used the SIM for quite some time but i have a need to do it to access some of my UK personal accounts. However, when plugging the SIM in...

cm1210 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change phone number

I need to change my phone number on my pay monthly account, but I need to be able to keep the old number on a PAYG sim. The idea being I would pop it in to an old phone and pick up any voicemails each day for a few weeks so that I do not miss any imp...

Chris1989 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Does customer loyalty not mean anything anymore

Hi, i just felt the need to share my feedback here, i have been a customer of o2 for over 20 years and yesterday i decided to upgrade my phone, i couldn't believe the poor offer i was given, £32 for an iphone 6 plus 500 data incl calls an txt, and th...

Chl0e by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! view bill

hi, how do i view my previous bill as it is much higher than it should be. thanks

ab2112 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Tracking

I have lost my iphone x. I've tried find my iphone but the status says offline so wont show its location. Does anyone know if o2 can help? Perhaps find its last location or can even connect to and locate the sim? Just trying as i dont know what else ...

Resolved! Mobile phone

Hi today i got an iPhone 7 from car phone warehouse because my local o2 was closed but I’m worried that when I want to upgrade I won’t be able to do it in an o2 store. Is this true , because I want to be able to upgrade in an o2 store

Bmibaby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade question

Hello just a couple of question , Im currently on a 12 month sim only , and was told by 02 i can upgrade after 6 months to a handset does this sound right ? Also will I be credit checked again for a upgrade and second question , Will I automaticaly b...

cpunter2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos