Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! PORTING OLD NUMBER

i ported my old vodaphone number to a new o2 sim when will my old number port to the new sim?

KengiE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cancel subscription

i have two sim on my cell. Both O2, one pay as you go and one monlty...i want to leave the montly one and just stay with my pay as you go....so i only have one working sim with the pay as you go subscription.

Ronewird by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data abroad

Recently I went to Greece and. Realised I couldn’t use my data abroad? Next week I am going to Poland and will need data to get around so how can I get it to work? This has never happened before, usually always works abroad without paying extra.

Rebecca4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

07585904595 and 07920260369

I recently noticed that my monthly standard bill had increased so I wanted to find out why. From the bill I have been charged for 2 calls to the above numbers so I tried to check these out to see who they were. The facility on the My O2 page didnt re...

Resolved! Pac code unable to text

I'm trying to send for a Pac code.. texting as instructed to 65075.. ever time I do .. it says Failed. I'm fact any time I try to text any such service or text number with digits .. it fails . Anyone know how I can sort this ??

MG1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged by number

I received some texts the other day from 66299 saying I was being charged for texts by them. I never signed up for these. I have since blocked the number. I looked back at my bill and saw that I was charged again for a premium number that I never ask...

Duffy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancellation form

I’ve refreshed my phone on an early upgrade and I am using the 14 day cancellation policy as I’m not happy with the phone. I only got the phone 4 days ago.I have just filled out an online cancellation form and sent it off with the phone via the post ...

New SIM card doesn't seem to be working

Hello! I recently upgraded online from an iphone 7 to an iphone XS. When I received the phone there was a new SIM card included which I installed and did the online 'sim swap' yesterday. Almost immediately the signal was lost from my old phone and th...

Lynsey14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I am nearly at the end of my 2 year contract and I was wondering if o2 give decent offers or discounts to existing customers? I've only been with them 2 years

DanW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos