Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade to an iPad

Hi,Am I right I’m assuming if I take an iPad as an upgrade that I can no longer use my existing iPhone for calls or texts?

Gwandal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is it possible to share data?

Hi, I’m on pay monthly. I have an iPad that’s also on pay monthly on the same account. Both are refresh contracts. Can I share some of my 100gb data with my iPad? Like you can on EE, my brother sends my sister 5gb every now and then from his allowanc...

Zach by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Hi everyone I was just wondering if o2 price match as can get a much better deal on a phone that's 15 pound cheaper with better tariff at sky

DanW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data issues

Hi all,I’ve had my iPhone 7 Plus for nearly two months now, and during the first month my data just stopped working and hasn’t come back on since! I’ve been in contact with o2 a lot during these months and nothing has been done about it, they said th...

Klakey123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 11pro

Is the iPhone 11 pro available on the 25% blue light vault code?

Lisa4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do you need a bolt on for 4G now?

And is this a new development since I got this new phone last December? Never needed a bolt on for this. Have they started introducing additional charges for 4G now? I'm just wondering if this is the reason why I can no longer connect to 4G following...

Resolved! About to upgrade

I am.about to upgrade to a new phone, when will the first payment come out

Newphone by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Travel Inclusive Zone - USA

Hi everyone, Just checking this as I'm still not 100% sure. I'm travelling to the US next week and it clearly states in my contract that I have the o2 Travel Inclusive Zone as a bolt on. I'm not on o2 Refresh but have 30GB data, which I'm guessing is...

Richard7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No data

Hi my data has not worked since friday. I know that you are in the process of switching to 5G but that was on the 28th and i still don't have any data. Could you tell me when its expected to be back on again? I have tried turning my phone off amd on ...

Warny by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos