Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Why does it take in excess of a month to leave 02?

Nearly a month down the line after settling my account, paying off my device and still I cannot leave 02 as the unlatching code given didnt unlatch my device. Have contacted 02 for around a month, spending my lunch times every day being put through t...

Resolved! Kids on O2.

I have 11 year old child who I want to set up on O2, my wife and I are on a 12 month O2 sim only deal as we buy our phones outright, When I TRAVEL I generally have plenty data left over and would like to share the data with my children, but I am told...

Geez71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 open

Hello I have recently upgraded my phone and I am eligible for o2 open colleague discount through my company. I have uploaded a payslip but it does not have my NI number on there will this be a problem? I have given my NI number on the o2 open website...

Taran1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ending O2 Refresh Contact - Can I just end the airtime plan?

Hi all, a bit of a weird one. I've taken out another contract with another provider wish to end my O2 refresh contract. I understand I can end the contract just by paying the remaining device plan amount and it will end in 30 days. But what if I cann...

Someone accessed my account and reported my phone stolen, why?

Yesterday I lost all signal on my phone and it transpired that my IMEI number was blacklisted. When speaking to live chat this morning, they said that I had called at 16:34 yesterday and reported the phone as stolen, which I didn't do. Strangely enou...

Chris_E by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch phones mid contract

After many years with an iPhone I have switched to an android phone for the first time. I’m not happy with the android interface and wish to go back to an iPhone.I am only a few months into my contract. Is there any way to change phones mid contract.

JakeB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Business phone

How do I change my phone to a business contract and how that will alter the price? I am considering an upgrade sooner than this one needs to be renewed as this one has cracked and I need it for work but I would need to keep this number and the contra...

Jade23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 11 pro on 5gb data tariff - mobile data not working

Hi everyoneI would like to know if anyone else has the same issue as me with their iphone 11/11pro/11promax. I am unable to get mobile data to work when on 4g. I can only access data when on wifi. After a lot of discussions with o2 they have finally ...

Annehm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC code transfer

A month after pac code transfer and my number still hasn’t completely changed over. Text messages are going through to the temporary number that I had before transfer . What can I do?

Emmalou02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting my number in

Hi, I’ve requested to port my number from Vodafone to O2 26.09.2019 and received confirmation text that my number was due to port on 26.09.2019 by 6PM. So 6pm comes and goes and still not done, so I get on the Live Chat and they tell me there has bee...

cegm71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos