Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! 02 Are Trash

I have had my phone stolen by the police I need a new 1 sent out and there is no way of contacting 02 threw the chat THEY ARE USELESS. NO HELP WHAT SO EVER. I AM Not Happy. I Have a been a paying my bill for over 3 months and not used my phone 1se

Resolved! Promise to pay

I want to pay my bill on Friday but have my restrictions lifted just till Friday

Mbennie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal boost

Hi, my problem is lack of signal in my home. I've been ill for 7 months,I've got heart problems, psoriatic arthritis and fibromyalgia plus others so I'm at home 99% of the time. After speaking to O2 a number of times with no results I bought an O2 bo...

Duped by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

International

Can I use my phone In Mexico as I am travelling on Monday

Amelia1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tablet and contract

I have a sim only for my phone as paid my phone off. Can I use the this sim for 2 devices so I don’t need to get another sim contract. 20gb is more then enough for 2 devices.

Casey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Speed

Hi, for the 100GB 18 month Pay Monthly SIM only plan, could someone please confirm what the data speeds are with regards to fair use? I came across this document linked on the Fair Use Policy pages: https://www.o2.co.uk/sites/default/files/2017-07/tr...

Lewis14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of Contract

Hi, my contract is ending at the beginning of January and my last bill has just come through. I plan on switching network and understand I just need to request a PAC code to do this. My question is now that I have received my last bill, if I request ...

MrToeKnee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My order

Cancel my order don't want o2 staying on giffgaff

Idk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay monthly

I got a text message from this number: +447935051354O2:We are unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid disconnection, Update your o2 account billing via o2-net.work-monthly-ref006.co.uk/billO2...The link takes me to fill in all my detail...

Nadia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos