Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 OPEN

I have an O2 open company code, but struggling on how to apply for the discount. I have logged into MyO2, but no clear guidance. Any advise?

DOye by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim postage

I signed up to a sim only contract today at 10:30.i haven't received any email to say its been despatched, will it already be on it way to me?

Ricbro86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Giving o2 a pac code

I want to give o2 a pac code to move my number over from my old provider but can’t get through on 202 is there any other way of doing this?

Peterb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my contract

I want to cancel my contract, when I call to do this for some reason you cut me off.

Kerridel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Data in BN17

As above, no data connection in BN17. Staus check site is not showing any fault. I tried calling customer services but I got disconnected after a message to try again later ?!? I tried a chat (Sanah) but they state their system isn't working? what a ...

brodzik by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Coverage really bad?

Im having issues with my network coverage (oxford). My phone keeps saying no service all the time but the coverage on o2 is saying its working fine, so i assumed it was my phone (iphone 4s). Now my mum's phone which is the same as mine and also on o2...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Black Friday Pay Monthly Contract Question

Hey Guys, Sorry i'm a bit of a No0b when it comes to Tech so i do apologise if this is a silly question.Basically i'm out of contract with my current phone which i bought from the Mobiles Website i have seen a black friday deal that i want to take on...

Resolved! why arent O2 turning on VoLTE when i ask them to?

so, i contact them, they tell me oh its a bolt on (why??) i can add that to your account no problem. They say its done and i should wait up to 24 hours. I wait, it doesnt happen. I contact them, they say, oh, I'll get that added to your account right...

mark2410 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos