Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Student discount problems

hey im hoping for some help, I have been passed from pillar to post by O2 and still cannot get my issue resolved. I have just got a new refresh contract and was told that as im a student I can get 20% unidays discount. I registered to unidays and got...

SamG by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Check account

Hi , i am a foster Carer and my foster child’s phone is in my name but I have no idea what the account name and password are. I need to check the account but I cannot get on because o2 want to send a code to his phone to get access. I’m going round i...

Samsphone by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family Discount

Hi All I went it to an o2 branch to upgrade. Was offered a phone at £37pcm which i said was too high. As i was in with my wife another o2 customer the saleswoman said i could get friends and family discount. i took the £37pcm contract on the conditio...

PDplum by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tracking a repair

I left my phone at the O2 shop to be sent for repair. Received a text on the loan phone saying that device was being sent for repair and that I could track progress. However when I use the Track My Repair screen and enter my repair number I get "No r...

MAGSPEEPS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Monthly Payments

My Monthly payments have always been due for my Alcatel Laptop at the end of the month which is when I signed up. Today I received an E-Mail saying you will be taking payment on the 15th of this month. I did not give permission for O2 to change the d...

Kaybarb by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number swap issues

HiRecently changed from pay and go to pay monthly and wanted to keep my old numberWas told ok will be done in 24hrsWasn’t done and when I called back was told the initial person I talked to made an error and wasn’t swappedI’ve since contacted o2 and ...

Gizmo98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unhappy customer

O2 are forever ripping me off my monthly bill is never the same it’s a joke and now they decide to go ott with it and rip me off even more! Rip off *bleep*

Hann by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos