Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unable to get an unlock code

Hey there. I've recently switched over to a different provider from o2 and I am in need of an unlock code for my mobile device. I called o2 up and requested this and they said they are unable to provide me with a code as I bought the phone around 6 m...

Matt0101 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! retrieving old bills

hello i am in the process of filling in my expence sheets for tax year 2018-2019 and need to retreive my monthly bills for that period. unfortunately i have recently left O2 so i am not able to access my old account. please can anyone advice me on ho...

scooby66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Server error

Hi everyone,I have an s10 and when I try calling out, i get a server error message. Does anyone know why I'm getting this message. TIA

Sarah9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do i speak to o2?

You call and the message says they cannot take the call so to chat online....online chat isnt working? Any suggestions??

Jen3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dual Sim Handsets

Looking at having a dual sim phone 1 O2 and 1 Vodafone sim do O2 offer any pay monthly phones that could take a sim of each or are they still locked to O2 and what phones do they offer I would like any samsung ones that take a dual sim

Baz by Level 4: Observant
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G calls

I have today received a message stating that O2 has removed 4G calls, do I need to do something?

4G3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Suspending a sim only contract

HiIm going abroad for 6 months, Im on a pay monthly sim only. Do you know if i can suspend/stop payments while im away as my sim will be in inactive for those 6 months?Many thanks

Maz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I view a bill from 2017

Can I view a bill from 2017     [Edited to clarify topic header]

Aa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh

Hi, Recently moved to a Refresh contract. Was just wondering what the advantages are & how, maybe, it could be used so that you can upgrade your handset more often?

woodmj by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos