Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Overcharging

I'm paying 13 a month for 500mb. I look on your website and you charge 10 a month for 2Gb. I go into myO2 to change tariff and it offers 16 a month for 1gb. How do I switch to the 10 a month Tariff please?

Dash1981 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone call ‭0330 303 5317‬

Hi I got a phone saying it from o2 trying to upgrade my tariff. This is the number ‭0330 303 5317‬. Is it from o2 or is it a scam?

Resolved! New iPhone 11 pro

I bought a new iPhone 11 pro on Saturday in store. I’ve been with O2 for decades and was told I would still be able to get my O2 open discount. Now I find that it doesn’t apply to the 11 pro. Not feeling like a happy customer just now.

Scooby22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End of contract

I took out a contract for my son, 2 years ago. That contract was up last month, but have still be charged the usual month fee! My son has spent the last year and a bit in Australia, so the phone has been redundant for a while. He is coming back in th...

JulesMG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4G - LTE Router

Router = TP-Link Archer MR600 / O2 Unlimited Phone/Text/Data Sim Background:Contract Started Mid September 2019 (unlimited Sim)Home Security System (Riscogroup) was connected to cloud until 6th Nov when it went silent. Swapped O2 Sim for a Vodaphone ...

risco-sam by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 11 Pro Max 64gb

Just received my new iPhone 11 Pro Max to find out I cant use my o2 open discount. If I had just bought the iPhone 11 however I could. Why is this not available to all new iPhone 11s?

GreigMuir by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Hi I bought a new phone the other day, I would like to cancel my contract but keep the phone and just pay for the phone entirely. When can I cancel the contract

Martina by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Plan

Hello, I want to ask if I want to finish my plan. Can I ask how much it will be cost cancellation? Thank you

Dominika1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancel my contract

Hi I am currently in asia and have no use to my sim only contract so could I please cancel my phone contract, but keep hold of my original number until I am home?

Chris2019 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Return

How do I return items that I have got from 02 both are iPads one large and one small

Ladylace by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos