Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Account in arrears

I missed a payment as ive been that busy i didnt noticed it was due. I settled the payment 12 hours ago and still my phone is cut off, people cant even phone me!Has anyone ever had this issue how long did it take?Thanks.

Resolved! No service

I have no service this morning is there a problem with o2 loads in credit with calls texts ect

Bazzil by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Discount

Hey, I was told in store that 02 give armed forces personel discount although the message on 61202 won't accept it

Kyle1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! leaving

I phoned o2 on Thursday for my pac code and the code they gave me doesn’t work

Janny by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

On 02 refresh

I owe this month's bill and I owe £104 on my device, can you pay like a bigger amount off your device and then again a week later and upgrade or do you have to pay your bill first to be able to pay of your device?

Resolved! Open Discount

I've been receiving a civil service discount on my airtime plan since January. Last week i noticed that it was showing on my bolt ons as expiring on 9 Nov. Staff at 2 O2 shops told me they have never known a discount to have an expiry date & it shoul...

KathC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My order

I made a order yesterday an have yet to receive a dispatch email.

Danny2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No SIM Card. No Service

TWIMC: Just received my upgrade, replacing Sony Xperia XA1, with a Sony Xperia 10.Informs me that there is "No SIM. No Service.Cleaned the SIM card and replaced several times and still no joy. All else moved across seamlessly - any thoughts please??

Steph1895 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can mum discuss my account with o2?

So, I suffer from bad anxiety (especially when I have to phone someone) and my mum helps me out sometimes, I dunno what it is, but phoning o2 always seems to make me anxious and I put it off, even when it’s concerning payment etc.Is my mum able to sp...