Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Text

How much does it cost to text to Australia on a pay monthly contract

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile hotspot in iphone 6

I have been using my Samsung s6 and the s8 Asa mobile hotspot for years now that I switched my sim to my daughters old iPhone 6 after I get her the new 8 plus I keep getting redirected to o2 website for help but there's no help there. How can I activ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mis sold tariff

On o2 chat early Feb 2018, around the 3rd, I was offered a sim only tariff of 10gb data unlimited text unlimited calls for £17 a month, I thought this was a great deal so agreed to it. Now my tariff charge reads £30 per month!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! outstanding debt

Hello, I have had a debt of £65 outstanding on my contract and my bill states £227 due as thats how much i would have to pay to buy out my contract which is understandable, i am awaiting till friday to pay my debt off as that is payday but the debt h...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Insurance

I have insurance that I pay monthly with my contract but I was wondering if it was a small repair would I still have to pay the £60 excess and just get a new handset.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 insurance

How do I cancel o2 insurance please

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 Travel - France

Hi, I have 2 ipads on montly contracts, but they don't seem to work when going abroad. Does anyone know why? Thank you, Zak

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wanting to change my contact name

When I was under 16 my mum took a phone contact out for me under her name and I’m now 19 and don’t live at home and want it under my own name to build my credit score. My mum travels a lot and isn’t alway in the country, dose she need to be there whe...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My 24 month contract is ending on 6 March. Im happy with phone and would like to go Sim only

Hi my 24 mnth contract is coming to an end beginning March. I have always had a 24mnth contract. I am happy with my phone and would like to go sim only. How do I go about this and find the best deal. Im happy with o2 as coverage is good but they dont...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos