Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Credit score

Hi dearI took contract sim on sep 2019 . I had 14 days changing mind policy . I cancelled my contract before 14 days now it shows in my credit score that I owe you guys money . I have contacted 02 customer service couple of timeS they are saying my a...

Credi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Teleohone

Why is this month's bil same as last month when I have been deactivated for 2 weeks due to the current pandemicPaul Dillon

paul2066 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

I cant get through to anyone, i cant afford to pay bill tomoro, this is the only form of communication to any one we dont have landline these days, you can see on record ive payed at lot back, but ive gone skint, need time to get back on track, i nee...

Peno by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing to a new SIM-only deal but keep same number/sim?

Hi, wondered if someone could help me as live chat/O2 customer services seemingly uncontactable these days. I've been on a sim-only deal with O2 which has now expired. I want to change to a different O2 sim-only plan, but if I try and do this through...

Fizzywhig by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade plan prices

Hey. Anyone know why I'm limited to what plans I can take out on each of my 2 contracts with o2, they're both for android phones, but one is limiting me to unnecessary and large price plans, or ones that are too small for my usage, but the other show...

Coull86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Family Plan eligibility

I am trying to work out if whether there are restrictions on the individual qualifying tariffs you can add to a Family Plan. I am thinking of setting this up with myself as the Lead on an existing Pay Monthly sim only contract. My husband wants to up...

AW99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 open

I bought a new phone a few weeks ago, and have been giving the option to do 02 open (25%) discount due to working for an employer that has this benefit.Due to work closing due to Corona Virus, I am unable to access the email/ payslip which is require...

Katie7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bills after account closed

Hi, I have switched to another network this week as my contract was up and am looking to get pdf bills for cashback claims. I can log into my o2 but my number is not there any more therefore I can not get to the bill page to download them as pdf's. A...

sc330 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keeping my number

Hi, just got a new contract with O2 and I want to move my number from EE. I have the pac code which has been sent and the number off my new O2 sim card, but they kep saying for security reasons we can't complete this. Any advice on why this won't wor...

Ross2059 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

phone hacked

my account has been hacked woke up to missed calls and a message saying my security password has changed and my phone has no network signal so i cant call anyone. can i talk to amyone online?

Alan83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos