Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Data not working

My data hasn’t been working for over 2 weeks. I have attempted calling o2 and no one is answering

Ericados by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

When will my number port?

HiI moved to O2 a week ago. How do I find out when my number will port across ? [Edit: topic title clarified]

JackC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only plan

Hi. I’m currently on an O2 sim only unlimited 12M contract. It says I can upgrade today. Iv only been on the contract since November 2019 when I paid off my IPhone. I am looking to upgrade to a new phone. Will I have to pay off the rest of the sim co...

Stargate by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why can’t I buy a data bolt on

I have tried for two days to buy more data for my pay monthly without success and for 2 days I have attempted to contact o2 on telephone to rectify issue with calls constantly disconnected

Traceyd76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Covid-19 financial crisis

HiI can’t pay my bill for this month due to covid-19 crisis. As i am not working and self isolating at home. Am I gonna get any time relief or O2 will disconnect my connection if I dont pay ?Regards

Has by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order

I did make a pre order for samsung galaxy s20 ultra on 12 february they sent to the stor cuz was click and collect order but they lose itI pay 30£ upfront125 £depositAnd 2 days ago i did pay my first bill but i didn t receive the sim card or phoneI n...

Contact

How do i cancel my contract online it runs out on the 10th / 04 and dont wish to continue with it

Kirby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account

An account has been taken off I want it back on as I never ask for it to be removed

dodgie text

hi iv just recived a text its says its from o2 saying thereunable to process my latest bill and to avoid fees to update my payment info at https;//02ukbill444com/?02=2 but my bill is not due out yet is this a scam

steve1967 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos