Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

call log request

Can someone please help me obtain my call log from 01/01/2017 to 31/01/2018?

Dev by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract - do I need to change settings on my phone?

Hi, I am about to join O2 and have just submitted my PAC number.I wondered whether I will need to change the settings on my phone to accommodate O2 from my last provider?If so, can anyone tell me how to do this please.I haven't yet been cut off by th...

JamJar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to buy a second phone for a family member

I want to get a second phone on my account for my wife with its own sim card, but the charges being made to my account. How do i do this? [Edit: topic title clarified]

Disconnection

Hi I think my phone has been disconnected and I have made payment and it’s not coming back on I have tried so many option to speak to customer service but it seems like you can’t speak to someone in person I tried live chat customer service but can’t...

Iyaz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to cancel bolt on

I've been trying to cancel my Web & Wifi Bolt On for about an hour now. I've called 2202, 2425, 4445 and haven't found a single option to cancel. I've checked on my internet account and also found nothing about canceling, I can add more though... I t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill Query...

Hi folks, As the phones are not manned right now does anyone know how to contact o2 regarding my bill being incorrect? Email, anything really... Thanks...

My Sons Mobile Phone Bill

I have two sons i am a single parent , struggling to pay two mobile phone bills at present, one contract ends August, the other December 2020 Please Advise.

Mark10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Placed an order for new ipad, not sure whats happening

I ordered the new ipad pro on a contract via the o2 website. Just wanted to know if thers an uodate or whether they did a credit check etc. After placing order i recieved quite a few emails with some terms and conditions aswell as a CCA. They did als...

Rejwan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Covid 19

I am out of work due to covid, rang up last week and call Center said I should cancel divert debts and ring up to let them know I’ve tried but can’t get through

Ronnie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

sim problem?????????

I've had a new phone (upgrade)and sim delivered last week, after registering etc. it worked ok for two days, now the "Phone part" doesn't work. ie. internet / WiFi ok but phoning out or in won't work.Due to the lockdown I am unable to contact Dixon C...

hotairRay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos