Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Paid for phone I returned

At the beginning of the year, O2 rang me offering a second line for a good price, I thought I'd use it as a surprise present for my mum who really needed a new phone so I accepted. They said the initial payment would be £30 for the first month then I...

Tonia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Security deposit

I’ve posted about this before, however I was looking for some advice. I have now contacted o2 on two separate occasions. On both occasions I was told that they had there and then put in for my security deposit to be refunded back to my bank account (...

Ey59 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cashback

Hi, I've ordered a Samsung A71 online as I was due to upgrade. And it said that I can claim £60 cashback after purchasing but I can't find it anywhere on the website to claim the cashback

credit score payment

when i set up my first phone in my name to build up my credit score i had to pay £200ish to enable the phone to be in my name. the guru said i would be able to gain this money back in March 2020. i am wondering how i come back having the money back a...

broughton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bills

hi I am self employed and due to covid-19 I have no source of income at this moment in time I was wondering if there was anything I could do to prevent being charged extra fees

Download copy of bill

I keep getting this message when I try to downlaod a copy of my bill - Can anyone help? I have called 202 and they said they would get someone to fix it - but that was over 2 weeks ago. There’s a ProblemThere’s been a problem getting the page you wan...

Pault by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to add a spend cap

Can anyone advise how i can add a spend cap without speaking to O2 customer services, my child has managed to add £70 worth of extra data in lockdown without me knowing. I have looked all over the website but there is no option i can see, and custome...

activating cellular data on my nighthawk m1 router

hello, i have set up my router and inserted my sim. it is asking to activate cellular data on nighthalk app, i have gone into settings and cant see anywhere to activate cellular data?can anyone help? please and thanks

damien by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancel sim

Hiya, does anyone know how to cancel O2 sim without ringing in? The lines are down due to covid19 and I have no idea how else to try and talk to someone..... Thanking you

Hannah5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos