Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Acount charges

Hi, i have seen the account that everymonth i am being charged 3£ for ifitness. could you please advise me what is this? is there anything i can cancel?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! terminate my contract

Hi My contract is due to run out at the end of this month. I wish to terminate the contract then. Could you please send my PAC code.ThanksSrou

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

contact

what is happening with o2 on-line help?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How much monthly data do I actually get?

Hello. I recently changed tariff (2 year contract) and believed I was going to receive 6GB worth of data each month. Having checked my allowances on MyO2 I see that I have two data allowances listed:3GB Data allowane (expires 11 August 2017 (monthly)...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signing in

Signed into my account but only shows 1 and I have 3 products. They were all there last week

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim card 4/5 years old

hi ive had an o2 sim card for around 4/5 years but ive never been able to purchase stuff by sms like extra internet or your bank holiday deals ive tried several time but to no success can anyone suggest a fix ?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pin2

Hi the default pin2 is 5555 and pin 1 is oooo

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: Monthly Payments

Hi, I bought my phone on the 2nd July, and my payment is supposed to be due on the 2nd of August but they have taken £30 out today (the 17th July) it says my next payment is due to come out on the 2nd of August too, im confused.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

S8+ and Emergency calls only with full bars

Do you think it can be fixed by O2 by any chance?When phone is setup to Automatic network- it is picking up WRONG network which not allowing to make a call just internet so shows the full bar!!!Then I have to change 'Automatic' to manual and pickup d...

prfraczek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! do not extend contract

hallo. I do not want to extend my contract, what do I do. After the last payment I would like to terminate the contract

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos