Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Phone bill

I’m a self employed builder and i am off work due to covid19 I’ve been off work for 4 weeks now and I have no money coming in and I have no money to pay my bill on the 8th

Daz071194 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying device off early.

Hello, I am currently paying for a phone I do not have. I am up to date with my monthly payments, however, I was due an upgrade on my account and the time of it being due to upgrade I was in an induced coma which could not be helped. As stated I am b...

GMartin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help

My device has been cut of and I can’t contact them? Iv been signed of work due to the corna virus and completely forgot to call as Iv been trying to sort a lot of other things out can anyone help how I can get in contact with them?

Deep by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Contract

Hi,I am just wondering my contract ended on the 2nd but I am wanting to change to a different provider would I have to pay next/rest of this month and how do I end it? TIA

Addy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile Data

I can't get my mobile data to work even though I have it switced on

Webernieo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocked account so can't contact support

Due to the ongoing Corona Virus pandemic I'm unable to pay my bill until the 20th of this month. My phone and services have now been blocked so I can't even call the payment team to discuss this. I work for a charity that supports unpaid carers so my...

BleuAJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spend cap

Hi, how do I apply a spend cap online ? X

Susanf123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraudulent phone contracts

Hi so long story short. Thought i was taking out a new iphone 11 contract with a company called Mobiles.co.uk. £40 a month. Got sent 4x iphone XS through the post. Rang the company and turns out they made a "mistake" and to send them back to there wa...

Richo123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can’t get threw to customer service

Hi I tried calling your customer service line but they were closed therefore I could not call to set up arrangements to pay I promised to pay the full amount on Monday yet no contact