Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 open family and friends discount code not working

I've registered for my O2 open discount, upgraded and applied the discount to my number successfully. Now my husband us trying to upgrade but when he puts the code in it tells him he is trying to use it on a product that is not eligible. He's upgradi...

Christel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming Charges

HiI'm of to New Zealand on the 21st October, with a 4 day stop-over in Hong-Kong. I'll be in New Zealand for around 3 months so: a) what would be the additional roaming charges to my current contract?b) what other options are there available? A broad...

Dexta by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Overcharged for extra

Hello, I joined o2 and had a free 3 month trial of Prime. I made sure to set it to not auto renew around a month into the trial and got email confirmation it would not renew. In my last bill I was charged an extra 29p for Prime, due to I'm told the e...

Kr1s_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! replace lost sim card

Hello, I need to order a new sim card as I've lost mine. Please can you tell me how I do this?

Rosie85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stolen Phone

My phone has been stolen abroad I need it blocked 

Kassie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Better deal

Can you give me a better deal to stay with O2?

Turlough by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 12 month sim card, Direct Debit- how to set up?

Hello O2, I am seeking to acquire a new monthly SIM card. I am an international student, I have reached the payment section. I am trying to check-out abut I am not sure what the Direct Credit portion of the process is. Where can I acquire my account ...

paugq by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! One number on 2 Devices

Does O2 offer a one number plan?i want to use the Same number on my Phone and ESIM enabled smart watch thanks

Resolved! Virgin O2 Volt sim cancellation.

Hilike many others, I have been told by Virgin that my previously agreed deal, that included the O2 sim, is going up in price. I have been informed by Virgin that I can cancel the whole package without charge but can see from other posts on this foru...

Nerrad67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade not arrived/no order confirmation?

Last week I decided to upgrade my phone, ordered my upgrade through the app. Should have been delivered on the 21st September. After upgrading I received no confirmation email even though I’ve screenshotted the order for my own records. No order is s...

KevW0367 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos