Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 charges me a bill that has already been paid!!!

Hello, I need someone to help me solve my problem.I use direct debit to pay the monthly bill and this month I forgot to transfer the money between bank accounts and the automatic payment was refused.On the same day I went to the website and paid with...

VictorRF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New iPhone 13 not charging

New iPhone 13 received today and it’s not chargingTried different cables, adapters and plugs

Elland42 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

cancel contract

I have been given a stac code as i requested to terminate my contract as i am immigrating and therefore a stac code is no use. help please

dylan6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I fell for the 40% discount scam

Hi all I was painting and mind was really occupied. I answered the phone, where the girl claimed to be from 02 and offered a 40% discount. Using the usual tactics, she took over my account and ordered the new iphone. My tariff was also changed. When ...

Yousuf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Froud

Hi. Had phone call yesterday about 40% discount on my account but I didn't do any changes on my account. Today received email about O2 insurance. Need help because I think that was froud. Please help me

ANDRZEJEK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Double data

How does my double data work with 02?? I’ve only 1gb left of one of my plan of 12gb (which surely should be 24gb) and 7 days to go to end of ‘month’!!

Colum1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 inStore Reservation Preorder

Hi All, Wondering if anyone has any experience with the instore preorder reservation? Ive the iPhone 15 Pro Max on preorder, as does my son. It states 22nd September for collection. About a week ago o2 store told me that date is pretty much 100% cert...

Resolved! Viewing previous months' statements

I want to view previous months' statements. The online assistant gave this advice: View previous itemized bills:Sign into your account.Click on your mobile number.Click on Bills from the menu bar on the top.Click on View and print older bills.Click o...

Janetto by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cancelling direct debit

How do you cancel a direct debit and then revert to paying on demand?

Awh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAYG to PayMonthly

Hello. Am I missing something? I was considering moving back to pay monthly (swap to PAYG half year ago) but i do not see any benefits of that.PAYG: Big data bundle: £10 - unlimited minutes and text 7GB of data (doubled to 14GB)Pay Monthly: £15 - unl...

sebw by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos