Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

‘Sim not provisioned’ ‘No service’

I recently got a new contract with o2 however, I have never had any service and when I check my sim details it says ‘sim not provisioned’ I have no idea what this means and I have been unable to use my phone since I got it three weeks ago.

Ti2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My phone

I wish to cancel the data from the expiry day! Is it necessary for me to pay the full amount on the 6th of May! With best wishes! Aloysius

Linus by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re text scam

I have text saying they are unable to process my bill I smell a scam I have been with o2 for 14years!!

O2 family deal and upgrades

Hi, my wife got her O2 contract with Carphone and she has been told she can upgrade early now due to the deal with CW ending. I am with O2 and so is my daughter and we get the family discount. Basically my daughter gets 10% off her bill. Once my wife...

VJ27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order my new phone

When are they coming to pick my phone from dpd my number is 155016231132539 just like to know what's happen with my new phone ???

Davidcass by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Query - Insurance - COVID 19

Hi I am in a bit of a dilemma, I'm currently 'Sheilding' due to a severe underlying health issue which means I'm classed as clinically extremly vulnerable and I've been advised by the goverment not to leave my home, even for exercise for the next 12 ...

02 Charges

Why is 02 asking me to update my details so that they can calculate my pay monthly bill when I changed to BT 3 MONTHS ago and no longer have an account with them.

Resolved! text message

anyone received a text saying this?O2 were unable to process your latest bill. to avoid fees please update your payment information. [link removed]obviously not clicked on it. but clearly dodgythe number is same from was07468512670

Dharris2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change of payment date

HiHow I can change my current bill payment day which is on 11th April by direct debit

HafIz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos