Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Due upgrade any promo codes?

Hi due an upgrade and looking at Huweii p30 just wondered if anyone had any codes or ways to get bill below £33 a month with 5gb data? Thank you

MummaT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrades

why cant i talk to someone i used to be able to go on live chat talk about upgrades when did this choice go away

norah65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

I am unable to pay due to minimal money because of lockdown covid-19 and I cannot get in contact with anyone to let them know????

Len by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto Save Tariff Changes

Hi, I have received a letter from O2 to inform me that my contract (O2 Unlimited 24M 3GB) has come to an end and i will automatically be switched to the O2 Refresh Unlimited 3GB from next month. It's a cheaper tariff so all good! What it fails to off...

MM70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Searcommunity

Need extension till Tuesday to pay bill can’t get through to payment support

Ellasboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spend cap

How do I go about changing my spend cap since the chat is closed and calls are limited

Daniel93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number split ported

Just swapped from virgin to O2 but my number has split ported. Cant get through to O2 to help. Switched phone off and on again but hasnt worked

Toria2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim card is not working

Hi,Few days ago I've received my upgrade order (new phone and Sim card 5G) but keep getting message on my new phone that simcard is not provisioned. I can't reach o2 customer service and don't really know how to solve this issue. If any one can help ...

Soldek by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

carphone wharehouse

hi, i have been offered a free upgrade as i got my current contract via carphoen wharehouse. I assume if i take the upgrade O2 settle the old contract and there is nothign to pay back to CW?

Richhay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos