Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Payment

So on the 2nd of March a payment came out my bank. Now today they want another payment. I have no funds and it's been very hard for me because I'm a single dad with 1 kid. But I cant afford 2 lots of 55 a month. Should it be best to contact them.

Spend cap

Does anyone know how to unsubscribe from a Spend Cap bolt on? All I can find on the o2 help pages is you need to talk to a member of the o2 customer service team, but for obvious reasons I can't do that at the moment.Thanks, Martin

Pac code

Move from EE TO O2 on 31st March. Got pac code off EE but can't get thro to O2 so done the pac code online and said it will be done In 2 working days. Its still not transfered over number yet

Nufc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network status

Anyone in Newcastle, is the o2 network working for you? Wont let me do outbound but will let inbound ppl ring

Mike127 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocked my phone

I reported my phone as lost about 5 weeks ago. I have now had my phone given back, can I have it unblocked? It’s all in my name

VictoriaW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paid Bill but says Overdue.

Hi, i paid my bill on the 30th of March when it was due and it definitely got paid as it’s on my bank statement. However, today I checked my O2 App and noticed it said I was overdue on the payment that had already been paid?Can someone help as I don’...

OllieSA96 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! refund

Hi there, I have just received my new phone but I would like to get a refund. What do I need to do? Many thanks,Daniela

Daniela2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New order - no contact

HiI ordered a new iPad 12.9 inch on Friday - got the CCA agreement, T&Cs etc, but only an email saying they had my order nothing else. It was ordered for a delivery today but I still have 0 information on whether it was accepted, whether it will ever...

Gabbym by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra charges

Just had bill in no way of contacting o2 no live chat not emergency so wont deal with me on phone bill has an extra 6.75 charge on it this month with zero explanation any ideas please cheers

Bully by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos