Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Device payments-clearing

Does anyone have any ideas on how to clear a device plan under these circumstances? There is no available contact with O2 at all!

Amanda61 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! charged for airtime why

Why ami suddenly charged £53.95 for airtime I have been on o2since November 2019 and never had this charge before and nothing’s changed contract wise.

B31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Extra Charges

I know this may sound trivial but I have just seen an extra charge has been applied to my account (I have unlimited minutes). When I checked what number this charge related to, it was a call I made to report a crime to the police on the 101 non-emerg...

Resolved! Keep my number

When I have completed the form I keep getting somethings gone wrong can anyone give me any advice thanks

whitty by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top up

Topped up yesterday. Acknowledged on screen but balance not updated. Consequently can not access £10 big bundle today for the coming month. Have had a voice mail to topped up this morning which I can't delete in the usual manner by pressing 3 as this...

Di48 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading phone

All I want to do is keep my existing plan (which is bare minimum - 2GB data, free texts, not extras: £12 a month) but get a new phone. Yet when I try the upgrade plans it's locking me into payments over years and with a minumum of 5GB data, which I'm...

Nikko by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract was £20 a Month

I recently moved my pay monthly contract from £15 to £20 but just received a bill for £22.74 i have tried to cancel my contract and revert back to my old contract but it won’t let me as there is no one to chat to to do this can anyone helpRegardsMal

Mal1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Emergency regarding no access to the Payment management team!

Hi, my account is in arrears and need to stop my phone being cut off. I have a number of mental health conditions, learning disabilities and autism spectrum disorders, as well as physical conditions. But that is not the point. Because of Covid19, I h...

DJ_Mr_Ben by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Missing logs

I have had my phone missing for days. And when I look in my account I see it’s been. Deleted